Thank you for visiting the Avenir Show partnership page!
This is an offer to your company to partner with us to help broadcasters, around the world. The Avenir Show seeks to encourage TV audiences not to let Covid-19 decide our future. But to take their future in their own hands!
The central point of the Avenir Show is a debate between two experts in important fields like education, work, vaccines, travel, culture, and etc. These experts with opposing opinions, defend their point of view under the pressure of questions and suggestions coming from the audience and moderated by the host.
We started with the developing countries to offer them the rights to acquire, produce and broadcast the show completely free of charge. In addition, we set up a web library full of production aids such as finding experts, using information sites, collecting images, following presentations, etc.
We need partners like you! Together, we can provide assistance.
Partners can benefit from increased visibility, place advertisements in the show, organize events, sponsor activities and help interested broadcasters in any form.
To become an Avenir Show partner, read and sign the Memorandum of Understanding below. It governs the relations between partnering companies and the Avenir Show.
Becoming a partner of the Avenir Show is completely free.
Your opinion is very valuable and we remain attentive to your questions and suggestions. Thanks again for your interest! Stay safe! Here is the Memorandum of Understanding for partnership with the Avenir Show.
Please copy or download this Memorandum of Understanding to become a partner
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
AVENIR SHOW – PARTNERSHIP
This Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) concerns a News TV Format called Avenir Show, registered to LGMA and SBC with the US Copyright Office under the number PAu 4-068-528, to establish a PARTNERSHIP with the co-signatory entity.
This partnership covers several fields to help television broadcasters to acquire, produce or air AVENIR SHOW in their respective countries or territories.
Avenir Show is represented by LGMA Inc. on behalf of all rights owners.
This Memorandum of Understanding is written in May 2021 and signed by and between the interested Partner, on the date indicated next to the signatures.
Partner’s Company legal details: (Name of the company, Address, Website, Signatories, email)
Georges Leclere, President of LGMA Inc. representing The Avenir Format Show Rights owners at LGMA, 18 Sunset Drive, White Plains, NY – 10604 – USA – www.lgmatv.com)
The interested partner’s signature is necessary for the purpose of achieving the objectives relating to the acquisition of this television format called The Avenir Format Show for local production, broadcast or streaming by the producer in the language(s) and slots of their choices.
The partner’s signature at the end of this document does not express a commitment, only a mark of interest, indicating that you wish to further explore a possible cooperation. When signed by the recipient and received by LGMA, this MOU, together with its Appendix, opens the door to the Final PARTNERSHIP Contract to be signed between LGMA and the Partner.
Executive Summary of the AVENIR FORMAT SHOW
- The Avenir Format Show is a television, broadcast or streaming format designed to be produced by News Departments anywhere the COVID-19 consequences are a major concern for the future.
- COVID-19 seems to force everyone to change their daily habits, their preferences for work, their medical reactions, their human relationships and more, people now fear that COVID-19 is shaping our future more than we want.
- The Avenir Format Show is designed to help choose the best elements imposed on our future.
- The Avenir Format Show is accessible to every country or territory, to inform audiences on all these changes, whether they are wanted or not and to help people choose their preferred ones.
- The Avenir Format Show features debates with informed specialists revealing benefits and inconveniences .
- The Avenir Format Show prepares viewers to participate in the building of a new future, to choose what humans would like and not only what COVID-19 makes us implement.
- The Avenir Format Show raises major questions, too often consequences of local decisions imposed by government officials or local economic realities and selected against people’s wills, wishes, desires and feelings:
Will our Future be shaped by Humans or by the Coronavirus?
WHEREAS the partnering company or organization and LGMA intend to enter into an agreement in which the partner and LGMA will work together to complete the project.
WHEREAS the partner and LGMA intend to enter into this Memorandum of Understanding, setting out the preliminary working arrangements that each of them agrees are necessary to complete the projects.
The purpose of this Memorandum is to provide the framework for any future binding contract regarding the project between the partner and LGMA.
Obligations of the Partners:
The parties acknowledge that no contractual relationship is created between them by this MOU, but agree to work together in the true spirit of cooperation to ensure that there is a united visible and responsive leadership of the project and to demonstrate financial, administrative and managerial commitment to the project by means of the following individual services.
The activities and services for the projects shall include, but not limited to:
- Services to be rendered by the Partner will include:
- Mention the LGMA Team as creators of The Avenir Format Show wherever necessary.
- Supply relevant information concerning the fields effectively covered by this partnership, both to the broadcaster and to LGMA
- Abide by the details spelled out in the attached appendix.
- Other services to be determined in a possible subsequent agreement(s).
- Services to be rendered by LGMA to the partnership will include:
- LGMA will use its best efforts to approach other potential partners and sponsors for the project.
- If the potential partner is interested, LGMA will share partner’s requests to other relevant broadcasters.
- LGMA and the Partner agree to follow the agreements set in the attached appendix.
- LGMA, together with The Avenir Format Show creative team, in the best interest of the project, will leverage their numerous contacts and strong relationships with top management of relevant firms, universities or International organizations.
- LGMA, together with The Avenir Format Show creative team, in the best interest of the project, will leverage their extensive experience in television events (e.g., having run the International Emmy Awards Academy and its annual gala ceremony, for which Georges Leclere was Executive Producer).
- LGMA is currently creating The Avenir Format Show Library to supply partner’s help, like but not limited to information, experts, equipment, programs’ segments, clips, studies, articles and other possible help to help the production of The Avenir Format Show.
- Other services to be determined in the subsequent agreement(s).
No liability will arise or be assumed between the parties as a result of this MOU.
The arrangements made by the Partners by this MOU shall remain in place from March 1st, 2021 until March 1st, 2022. This term can be extended only by written agreement of all of the parties.
This MOU shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, USA.
Neither party may assign or transfer the responsibilities or agreement made herein without the prior written consent of the non-assigning party, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
This MOU may be amended or supplemented in writing, if the writing is signed by the
party obligated under this MOU.
If any provision of this MOU is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, in any country or territory, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this MOU invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision will be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
It is mutually agreed upon and understood by and among the parties of this MOU that:
- Each party will work together in a coordinated fashion for the fulfillment of the project.
- In no way does this MOU restrict involved parties from participating in similar agreements with other public or private agencies, organizations, and individuals.
- To the extent possible, each party will participate in the development of the project.
- Nothing in this MOU shall obligate any party to the transfer of funds.
- Any endeavor involving reimbursement or contribution of funds between the parties of this MOU will be handled in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and procedures.
- Such endeavors will be outlined in separate agreements that shall be made in writing by representatives of the parties involved and shall be independently authorized by appropriate statutory authority. This MOU does not provide such authority.
- This MOU is not intended to and does not create any right, benefit, or trust responsibility.
- This MOU will be effective upon the signature of both parties.
- Any party may terminate its participation in this MOU by providing written notice to other party.
The following parties support the goals and objectives of the projects:
This Memorandum of Understanding shall be signed on behalf of (the buyer) and on behalf of LGMA by Georges Leclere. This Memorandum of Understanding shall be effective as of the date first written above
|Date and signature Partner’s Representative||Date and signature LGMA By Georges Leclere, President|
Some of our current partners
Science for Africa is a non-profit organization based in New York City with the mission to develop scientific capacity in sub-Saharan Africa through the establishment of strategic, balanced, and mutually beneficial research partnerships between scientists there and their peers in North America and Europe.
The organization facilitates the identification of research collaborators for projects conducted or planned at institutions in sub-Saharan Africa in research fields that include food, nutritional health, water, energy, agriculture, bio-medicine, ecology, biodiversity, and conservation.
Science for Africa is ready to help broadcasters by providing relevant African scientists for debates on major topics when needed in a AVENIR FORMAT SHOW originating in Africa and agrees if such sequence is deemed useful for any Broadcaster around the world.