THIS PAGE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND WILL BE OFTEN UPDATED
The content displayed here will mostly come from our partners, our broadcasters and streamers.
WE ARE WORKING TO GET SPONSORS INTERESTED IN COVERING THE COSTS OF THE ELEMENTS POSTED HERE ALLOWING DEVELOPING NATIONS TO USE THEM FOR FREE.
FREE Logos & Designs
Examples of LGMATV logos for the opening of the show and for starting the viewers’ sequence with questions.
You may insert the Title of the show in any language, using any font, and any color.
Download examples here:
Music and sounds to enhance your Avenir shows
Here you can find the musical work that French composer accordionist Jacques PELLARIN prepared for Avenir Producer willing to enhance their shows: To be posted very soon.
About the author composer and performer:
JACQUES PELLARIN is a composer accordionist – Music producer well known internationally.
The French Chic & Eclectic Accordion collection!
Jacques Pellarin music productions is currently working on special music for The Avenir Show library. When ready, we will post his compositions on this page. Jacques is planning a 15 to 20 seconds OPENING, (Themes on Angst & Questions), a 15 to 30 seconds CLOSING, (Themes on Hope and Future), and a series of 5 to 10 seconds interstitial to use at will in separating sequences.
Opening: Resistango by Jacques Pellarin.wav (To be activated soon)
Some of Jacques Pellarin achievements
(15 albums) – Jazz – French cinema – Latin Jazz – Crossover traditional to Classic music …
Many tours in USA, Europe & Japan with bands like Baikal duo (Russian & Classic music), Jacques Pellarin Jazz trio & now the duet JAC & CO (French songs & Paris).
– As music credits, Jacques’ music was played more than 100 times on Morning Edition (NPR) these last years.
– April 2021, The composition “Orgue des Faubourgs” added in the US Film “ Separation” with Rupert Friend, Madeline Brewer. © 2021 – Briarcliff Entertainment
– October 2020, the composition, “Fleur de bossa” by Jacques Pellarin is in the new Michelle Pfeiffer US motion picture, Film French Exit.
– December 2020, 8 compositions by Jacques Pellarin composer on the Fashion Film SCALE! Direction: Nick Knight – Famous Fashion Director – London; Music: ‘The French Chic Accordion collection’ by Jacques Pellarin; Showstudio London
– February 2018 Recording two Mastering for NHK TV – Japan. The music has been added in a national documentary as “Song titles”, June 16th, 2018, and available in the NHK Music catalogue.
– Three Jacques’s compositions featured in this beautiful playlist Music Apple around the theme of Paris Cafe classic French Vibes! Edith Piaf, Michel Legrand, Charles Aznavour, Manu Dibango, Babik Reinhardt, Avishai Cohen, Jacques Pellarin …
Enjoy some of current Jacques work:
Jacques Pellarin official YouTube:
Jacques Pellarin LinkedIn :
Jacques Pellarin Soundcloud:
Duet JAC & CO
B-roll at cost supplied by Broadcasters or Producers
The Avenir Show encourages Producers currently running episodes of their shows to offer some of their best video segments to other registered Producers airing their shows in different countries or territories.
To acquire such segments, you may directly deal with colleagues willing to sell their productions. We will provide you their direct contacts.
Often those Producers seeking to sell their content have asked the Avenir Show Library to display their offerings. In this case, we will create a space devoted to such exchanges. Producers will then send us the URL where their offers can be screened and buyers can negotiate and download the desired segments.
More information soon on this page!
Have a wonderful show, stay safe and strong!