After you have read The Avenir Format Show Memorandum of Understanding, and before signing your MOU, you are invited to carefully read each one of the following Appendixes that are attached to your MOU.
Especially if you are interested to help The Avenir Format Show and generate revenues for your company from this help. A tag line summarizes the purpose of each appendix. Please note that any reasonable concern, raised by any interested News Outlet willing to buy The Avenir Format Show, may become an additional Appendix opened to everyone.
Describes each version of The Avenir Format Show and possible combinations. Interesting for DEVELOPED COUNTRIES to calculate the fees per show.
Describes the fees for Rights for acquisition, production and advertising Interesting for DEVELOPING COUNTRIES to avoid fees Rights and Production.
Lists Commissions paid for finding new outlets willing to produce their own shows Especially interesting for Broadcasting Associations to generate revenues
Lists Commissions paid for finding new outlets willing to acquire an existing show Interesting for Broadcasters & Streamers to generate revenues
Describes The Avenir Format Show Library Interesting for Broadcasters & Streamers to help developing countries
Describes the work with Global Sponsors willing to support more than one Broadcaster & Streamer willing to run The Avenir Format Show. Interesting for ALL Broadcasters & Streamers to generate revenues
Appendix ONE describing each current version of The Avenir Format Show
- Basic versions: creators of The Avenir Format Show propose THREE versions:
- A One-Hour Special Show with a high production value examining several topics to convey the vast impact of Covid-19 on our lives.
- A 22-Minute Show that concentrates on only one topic with several specialists revealing a multitude of alterations and consequences resulting from Covid-19.
- A 15-Minute Show with audience-oriented questions, recorded or live, on only one topic where the host brings verified facts and information.
Example of a ONE WEEK combination with the 3 versions:
Week One: The One-hour Special during a weekend
Monday: The 22-Minute with the most watched topic on the One-Hour Special
Nothing the rest of the week: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Friday: The 22-Minute single debate show with the topic that was mostly in the news during the week.
Nothing during the weekend
Following Monday: The 15-Minute with the audience raising questions
Tuesday: The 15-Minute answering the main questions with a specialist
Wednesday: The 15-Minute with wrapping up all questions
Thursday: The 15-Minute collecting ideas for the next day debate
Friday: The 22-Minute with debate on the topic selected by the viewers the day before.
This is just one example of how to combine the 3 versions. Depending on the Covid-19 situation in your country or territory, you may come up with a very different combination. And of course, Buying Producers are totally free to program their acquired shows as they see fit to get the best relevant audience.
Should any of your created combinations prove successful, you may wish to make it available to any News Outlet and get revenues based on a mechanism similar to those described in Appendix 3 and 4. We’ll post such combination in The Avenir Format Show Library.
Appendix TWO describing the fees for acquisition, production and advertising:
- Acquisition fees for each combination of TAFS versions
- Fees based on percentage of Production budget
- Fees based on percentage of Advertising revenues
- Acquisition Rights
- The Rights to The Avenir Format Show are AVAILABLE FOR FREE to anydeveloping country or territory outlet, avoiding upfront fees.
- You may check on some official websites if you qualify:
- For developed countries, The Avenir Format Show rights are available for a fee based on the number of the shows run during a month and will be detailed in the Final Acquisition Contract signed by acquiring Producers.
- II) Running Fees
- All running fees to air The Avenir Format Show are waived for the first 6 months.
- III) Advertising fees
- After the first 3 months of airing, The Producers of local Avenir Format Show pay 10% of their advertising revenues for developing countries and 20% for developed countries or territories.
This Appendix deals with commissions paid for finding new outlets willing to run The Avenir Format Show regardless of the language.
To be allowed to bring such new outlets to The AVENIR FORMAT SHOW management, I certify that I am:
- 1) A Broadcaster or a Streamer, having already agreed to sign with LGMA the acquisition contract to produce and run The Avenir Format Show in my country.
- 2) An Association of Broadcasters or Streamers with at least one member having signed an acquisition contract to produce and run The Avenir Format Show in their country.
- 3) An Advertising Agency with at least one client who signed an acquisition contract to produce and run The Avenir Format Show in their country.
- 4) A Global Sponsor willing to make donations to more than one outlet.
This Appendix will allow you to help find other outlets & get paid for it.
Appendix THREE becomes valid if and when it follows these signed documents:
- A non-binding signed MOU expressing interest to produce and air The Avenir Format Show (See Memorandum of Understanding)
- A signed Acquisition Final Contract to produce and air The Avenir Format Show
- A description of the outlet(s) that your company proposed to sign in to produce and air The Avenir Format Show.
All Payments for finding such outlets start after the said outlet signs the final acquisition contract with LGMA and the revenues start to be collected.
Payments will be made every 3 months pending reception of the said revenues by LGMA.
Details of payments to the initiating company:
- For an outlet located in the same country, or speaking the same language, or belonging to the same organization as the finding company, your company will receive 20% of all revenues generated by such new outlet.
- At the same time, another 20% of these revenues will be donated to the development of The Avenir Format Show, to continue helping other broadcasters or streamers with its Library and sponsors
- Third, another 20% will go to Non-profit organizations selected by The Avenir Format Show and your company.
- The rest will go to LGMA to cover its expenses.
- For an outlet located in a different country, using a different language and not belonging to the same organization than the finding company, your company will receive 30% of all revenues generated by such outlet.
- And another 20% of these revenues will be donated to the development of The Avenir Format Show, to continue helping other broadcasters or streamers
- Third, another 20% will go to Non-profit organizations selected by the Avenir Format Show and your company.
- The rest will go to LGMA to cover its expenses.
Reselling an already aired show and Exclusivity of The Avenir Format Show
This Appendix concerns:
- Reselling an already produced and aired The Avenir Format Show within the seller’s territory (i.e., to another city or region in the same country)
- Reselling the Format outside of the seller’s territory,
- Buyers representing a group of Broadcasters or Cable News
- Buyers representing sales to a group of territories using the same language
- The Television and streaming markets are usually based on the exclusivity rules where only one Broadcasting, Streaming Company or Organization may acquire the rights to any Format show in the considered territory.
- The Avenir Format Show is more than just a show. It’s built to help mankind to overcome the pernicious effects of Covid-19 anywhere people are suffering and raising questions about their possible Future.
- The Avenir Format Show may run on any number of stations in any country or territory, as long as it’s produced and aired by a recognized local News Station, on the air or streamed online.
- A buyer of The Avenir Format Show in one specific language may also run such show in any place or territory where enough people use the same language
- The Avenir Format Show may air with different topics, different Hosts and different debating guests in different cities located in the same country. This may happen when important topics are differently perceived in different regions, especially when they are geographically, economically and culturally different.
For these types of sales, the relations between Buyers and Sellers are the same as in Appendix THREE
When the Seller or the Buyer is an Association of Broadcasters or Streamers, again the same rules as spelled in Appendix Three, now apply to EACH INDIVIDUAL OUTLET member of the Association, regardless of the location and the language used during the airing.
When the Seller or the Buyer is an ALL-NEWS Channel, again the same rules apply if the sales concern a specific news edition emphasizing the city or country of the Broadcast, for example: Company XYZ Evening News from Paris or Company XYZ Morning News from Hong-Kong.
Finally, the same rules as spelled in Appendix 3 will apply if the Buyer and the seller use the same language but operate in different countries. For example when a Ukrainian Community in Vancouver or Chicago uses a Ukrainian speaking outlet to receive its news.
- The Avenir Format Show Library, its purpose and its management.
- The Avenir Format Show Library is built to gather any element that can help the production of THE AVENIR FORMAT SHOW especially in developing countries or Territories.
- Such help may include written material like Newsletters, Articles or Studies. Also, digital and video material provided by relevant Organizations and Corporations, Research Institutes or Academic and Media entities.
- Producers may address their requests to the Library via LGMA, for example to verify some data or facts, to obtain quotes, segments or interviews from Foundationmembers as well as any relevant information like relevant medical studies and scientific reports.
- Also, any production team of a local Avenir Format Show may propose their best segments, i.e., interviews of top celebrities, scientists or noticeable guests or B-roll footage of interesting situations, scenes or actions, and more, to any interested producer running The Avenir Format Show in its country or territory.
- From time to time, especially during heavily controversial news periods, The Avenir Format Show Management may organize online sessions with top relevant specialists, to generate both background information and precise clips to distribute for free to all Producers willing to use such material in their shows.
- The Avenir Format Show Library effectivelymanages such exchanges for the benefit of all outlets.
- The Avenir Format Show Library may solicit donations, equipment, Cloud storage and working space. The Library will be run by professionals, it may use volunteers and even provide scholarships.
The Global Sponsors of The Avenir Format Show
- The Avenir Format Show buyers are encouraged to help The Avenir Format Show to find Global Sponsors willing to support more than one broadcaster or Streamer at a time.
- Rule # 1, the Initial finders of such Global Sponsors keep all these revenues for their own broadcast.
- Rule # 2, Outlets not Sponsors finders willing to use such sponsoring, they may apply to existing Global Sponsors donations and advertising. If approved by the Global Sponsor, their revenues will be shared in FOUR equal parts:
- 25% go to the initial Global Sponsor finder
- 25% go to the applying outlet having aired these Global Sponsors’ messages
- 25% will go to the development of The Avenir Format Show,
- 25% will be reserved for Non-profit organizations contributing to fighting the Covid-19 consequences, selected by The Avenir Format Show on proposals made by Broadcasters, Streamers and Global Sponsors.