Thank you for visiting!
Our new site is in construction.
Our priorities are more than ever, fighting causes of Climate Change and pandemics for a better future for all.
There are times when mankind is more interested by the present, than by the possible future, no matter how terrifying it may look. In 2020, that was our thinking.
Examples: Climate Change: It seems manageable today, because its dark future, seems far away. Same for Artificial Intelligence: Manageable today, even if it looks worrisome in a faraway tomorrow.
For many, these topics look like fears for a faraway “tomorrow” that could be very well beaten by our smart and targeted future decisions. No worries today!
Then, the Covid-19 hit us. So hard that we could not think of the future. We had to react. Fast! Immediately! How many people died today? How many will die tomorrow? How can we slow down this terrifying process? With new vaccines? How can we invent these miracle pills or shots? Herd immunity? How can we create it? Will there be uncontrollable new variants? When the first vaccines appeared, first there were not enough for everyone. It still the case! Many countries have none! Then, we were not sure of their efficiency. Next, many people were refusing to get vaccinated, ruining our best plans. All these questions were the worries of today.
Too many people had only one thought in mind. When will we be back to yesterday? When will we live like we did in 2019? Only few thinkers knew that we will never go back to this unattainable golden age of yesteryear.
The question we should ask ourselves now, is not WHEN our future will be copying our past. But WHAT future will we be facing? And who will decide on the answer? Politicians? Doctors? Scientists? Economists?
The Avenir Show has your HOST moderating a debate with opposing EXPERTS, and your AUDIENCE decides on the “Tomorrow they want”, based on the topics important for you and you country.
LGMA is now proposing this new Television Format called Avenir Show. For detailed explanations please visit our Avenir Show page.
Covid-19 forces many changes on our lives.
Some of us just want to go back to good old times. Others want to use the best of these changes.
This is the debate that the AVENIR SHOW wants you to join. Make yourself heard on the changes you want to keep … if any! Or re-invent your new future!
The AVENIR SHOW … soon on your favorite broadcaster programming!
- The Avenir Show is a Television, Broadcast or Streaming Format designed to be run by a News Department anywhere COVID-19 consequences are a concern.
- The thrust is strong because COVID-19 seems to force us to change our living habits, our preferences for work, our medical reactions and our human relationships.
Will our Future be shaped by Humans or by some Coronavirus?
MORE 2021 LGMA PROJECTS
- LGMA is directly involved in the UNESCO EauMega2021 conference set for December 2021 in Paris, France.
- Five years ago, the EauMega2015 conference saw the signature by most World Countries of the Paris Accord aiming at setting limits to the causes of Climate Change.
- LGMA will present to UNESCO, which already expressed its interest, a new way to positively involve the citizens of the Metropolis, (Cities of more than 10 million inhabitants like New York, Grand Paris or Los Angeles), to raise their awareness and to play a role in fighting the existing Pandemics, like COVID-19 or Climate Change.
- This new method uses a Reality TV competition coupled with a knowledge Foundation and a worldwide top-of-the-line streaming channel.
- More on this world event soon.
LGMA support non-profit organizations, and would like to offer you the possibilities to donate just by clicking on their names below:
For the Emmy Awards Family, where I was involved since 1987, I invite you to donate to the New York Chapter Foundation where you can help aspiring film makers to produce their first films as their graduation work and get familiarized with recent winners:
If you wish to support students in Southern Africa, Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe, join me at the US based RosemaryPencil.org where your donations can cover ALL COSTS of High school students with only $200 to $300 a year per student, all included. For the University, we need $2000 each year per student.
LGMA also supports Foundations like Sorbonne University Foundation in Paris, France where LGMA assist the New York Alumni Group. And the University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, where LGMA is Deputy Director of the Academic Committee of Tsung-Dao Lee Center of Arts and Sciences in Beijing, People’s Republic of China.